tay
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello all

Mon Dec 10, 2012 17:17

Hi all I am Taylor I live in the united Kingdom in Essex.I have been into the hobby now for around 3 years and have been collecting properly for around 3 years aswell. I mainly do 502 PIR 101st Airborne rifleman.But recently I have decided to start properly an impression that has always been of interest to me a GI Medic.I would like to do this impression on more that just abn but with 2nd rangers as well.I have started collecting some medical kit and will be doing so as next year goes on.In the future I aim to be able to put on an evac hospital at events and so that is my main aim.I would like to use this forum for questions and for buying and wanting really guys and of course learning all about the US army medical dept in ww2 and I am looking forward to using the forum for that.

Regards Tay

Fredental
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Hello all

Mon Dec 10, 2012 19:15

Welcome Taylor ! :D

You will find here plenty of data about medics, hope you will be participating too :wink:

Fred

sgtpeter
Captain
Captain

Mon Dec 10, 2012 23:50

Hi Taylor and welcome to the gang. Feel free to share what you know and don't be afraid to ask what you don't as there are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable folks here!

Peter
Peter

'43 Dodge WC54
piles of smelly green stuff
a couple of band-aids

Ben
Major
Major

Mon Dec 10, 2012 23:53

Welcome to the Forum, Taylor. I hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Kind regards,
Ben.
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

tay
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tue Dec 11, 2012 08:03

Thanks guys I am sure this forum will be of great use :D

Tay

Andrewb
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45

Hi Taylor

Welcome.

Hope you find the inspiration and information you are looking for for your impression. Therecare plenty of people around here with lots of knowledge. Are you focusing on collecting any particular type of items for your impression at present such as individual items for a medic or any items associated with a hospital unit in general?

Andrew

tay
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tue Dec 11, 2012 17:03

Hi mate thanks I am at the moment trying to focus on items for a hospital unit really but will also be getting some personal medical items but yeah the main aim at the mo is hospital related items I will be posting some questions regarding this in another thread as it would be more suitable there which I hope someone can help me with.

Regards Tay

Return to “Introduce Yourself”