Broccoli
Private

Greetings from the Czech Republic

Sun Jan 26, 2014 16:09

Hi,
My name is Frankie and I come from Pilsen, Czech Republic. I do collect US WWII militaria some 15 years now.
I did collect so much, that I studied not so much as I should, but after a long time few months ago I finally graduated as a Dentist, So now I hope to have time and funds to raise my US WWII collection!!

I have a 60mm mortar with accessories, but mostly I am aimed to MD stuff. Now I am really looking for a dental stuff, would really love to own a complete MD No. 60 Chest. And then a Mobile Dental Clinic Truck (Medical Department Item No. 9958810).

I allready have some operatin lights, steel beds, Litter carrier etc. some 30 years ago my father has bought a WC54 Dodge with original markings of 5th Med Bn 5th ID, that was left in Czechoslovakia in 1945.

Me and my friends have started a 2nd Med Bn/ 2nd ID reen group, so we'll see how it will work.

Looking forward to see, learn and share an this forum!

Frankie

Fredental
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Greetings from the Czech Republic

Sun Jan 26, 2014 16:34

Dobrý den Frankie !

Nice display indeed, welcome to the forum !

I'll be pleased to speak about dental items with you...

Fred

Broccoli
Private

Re: Greetings from the Czech Republic

Thu Apr 24, 2014 21:03

Hi Fred!
Thank you for your reply. I am very interested in dental stuff, do you have something interesting from your collection shown here on med-dept?

Frankie

Return to “Introduce Yourself”