Twinky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello from Holland

Sat May 19, 2007 23:42

Well, ventured in here last week. Found this site through a re-enactment board. Never really been into anything medical, but I'm looking into it.
My boss is paying me to become a first aider and I have to admit that after a few weeks I like the course better than I thought I would.
I figured as my boss is paying for it, I might just as well use it for my hobby :wink:

Will be a challenge to combine an authentic kit with a usable modern first aid kit. This is where the paperwork and pictures of this site come in though! Love the site so far.

Regards,
Andrew

docburges
Private First Class
Private First Class

Sun May 20, 2007 19:25

oh well Andrew it is easy to combine a good looking "original" like kit with real bandages and things.

If doing display only use originals and have first aid bag hidden somewhere ;) but for regular events i just use reproduction boxes and wrappers filled with good new first aid supplies.

Ben
Major
Major

Sun May 20, 2007 21:47

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Forum, and I wish you the best of luck in your medical impression. I am sure that you will find some information here on the site that will help you get started.

Welcome aboard, and good luck!
Ben
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Return to “Introduce Yourself”