indiosbravos
Private

First Aid Response from Northamptonshire, England

Fri Sep 05, 2008 23:21

Hello I'm fairly new to reenacting and just about to start putting up a medic one. Although I'm based here in Europe, my main interest is in PTO with focus on the Philippine Island. (Bataan/Corregidor)

At the moment my impression was Philippine Scout Infantry Division, my aim was to put up a 12th Regiment Medical Division Philippine Scout.

Great site and looking forward in learning from you guys and hopefully in the future I can contribute as well in my own limited way.

Glad to be a part of this forum...

docmike
Private

Fri Sep 05, 2008 23:44

Hey buddy!

Im also new to this one! Im focused on the ETO medical stuff but hope we will get along well here and share the medic info with each other!

Anyway, great to see that kinda 'exotic' impression of yours!

Keep up the great work!

Mike
Combat medic attached to 1st Platoon 'B' Co. 1/18th Infantry 1st Infantry Division

Ben
Major
Major

Fri Sep 05, 2008 23:54

Welcome to the Forum Lawrence! I am sure that you will n enjoy your time here, and that you will be able to exchange information with a lot of our members.

As Doc Mike has said, it is nice to see an alternative medical impression, since the majority of focus seems to be with those that fought in the ETO. I for one very much look forward to seeing some more photographs of your medical impression.

Thanks once again, and welcome aboard!
Ben 8)
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Return to “Introduce Yourself”