PAdoc
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Greetings for Oregon, USA

Tue Nov 18, 2008 06:19

Hello. My name is Dirk. I am a new member in Oregon, and have just put together a (almost) complete Battalion Aid Station after several years of study and collecting. I portray a battalion surgeon and will have a MAC second in command. We did one public event this fall and it went well. I am new to WWII, but have been doing 1845 Royal Navy and American Civil War medical living history for 18 years now. I have a fully functional Civil War field hospital but feel the need to advance in time.
My modern background is Vietnam era US Navy medicine and then Public Health Serivce as a PA, but I am in private family practice now. The diffecences between then and now forever fascinate me.
This is a great site, and has already led me to the answers for many of my questions. By far the best serious resource on the web.
Keep up the good work.
Dirk.

Alain
Major
Major

Welcome

Tue Nov 18, 2008 23:17

Hi Dirk,
Welcome to this Forum, join the Club !
Ben and I wish you a nice and long stay with our bunch of WW2 US Medical Department collectors and researchers .
We hope your stay will be an agreeable and fruitful one - please don't hesitate to participate, and don't be shy to send in queries, comments, or remarks ...
Best regards from Ben & Alain :D
MRC Administrator

Return to “Introduce Yourself”