Ben
Major
Major

Update as of 24.01.06

Wed Jan 24, 2007 21:32

As some of you may notice, a new section has been added to our website, this one entitled "Photo Galleries". It contains a number of photo galleries which, once filled, will contain a plethora of period photographs to assist with research etc.

It can be accessed by clicking on the link in the left hand menu, or alternatively clicking the link below:
Photo Galleries (New Window)

If you would like to contribute any illustrations for the gallery, please e-mail them in .jpg format to me (ben@med-dept.com), and kindly enclose a relevant caption, and the source of the image (where applicable).

Kindly let us have your thoughts on the new addition,
Many thanks,
Ben

mec1945
Corporal
Corporal

Thu Jan 25, 2007 20:42

Hey Ben, another good addition to the site. Though I have a question. Either I'm missing something or it not there. On the sections that say they have pictures in them, I click on the link and it opens up and says you can use the scroll at the bottom to look at other pics, well I can't seem to find the scroll function.
Nicholas Hopper
Helping to Keep Our Military History Alive!

Ben
Major
Major

Thu Jan 25, 2007 21:07

Nicholas,

Thanks for your kind words regarding this recent addition. As for the scroller, you should be able to see an automatically scrolling menu, which contains thumbnails of the images in that category. Click on one of the images to receive a larger version of the image. Obviously this can only be done on the sections which have images in them (currently only Medical Installations and Treatment of Wounded).

If you encounter further problems, kindly let me know.
Many thanks,
Ben
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Return to “Website Information”