Firetoad
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Eye Dressing PDF

Thu Dec 21, 2006 21:45

I am looking for a PDF to repro the Eye Dressing as carried by the medics. I thought that I had this pdf at one time but have been unable to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have lots of repro paperwork I have done (very little medical if any though) that I used to host on my website: pearltoberlin.com. So, if anyone is interested I would be more than happy to swap files, etc.

Thanks!
TM

Ben
Major
Major

Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:58

I shall have a look and see whether I have the PDF File that you are looking for, and report back.

Thanks,
Ben

dochoovie
Corporal
Corporal

Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:10

Firetoad-

I've noticed your site has been down for some time. Why'd you close it? Thought it was a great resource. I don't have the file in question (would love to get it!), but you can find medical items and more at my Yahoo group if you're interested.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc_hoovie/

Take care!

Doc H.

Firetoad
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:57

Ben,
Thanks! It is greatly appreciated

Doc Hoovie,
Thanks for the compliments. Simple answer to your question though... money! I just couldn't justify the hosting expense at this time. Two youngin's, the holidays, etc. eat into the pocketbook. I am working on getting all of the files over to our unit's webmaster to put up on our unit's website: railsplitterslivinghistory.org.

I am a member of your group Doc. I found a couple of good items and info that I needed off of there. Very nice and very helpful!

FYI... If anyone needs any files, I will gladly email them to you. I have a number of forms that aren't found often as well as some demo stuff and other doo-dads. The only medical related stuff that I have I believe are a "Report of Death" and "Injury/Illness Report" if anyone is interested. As far as reproducing original items, I would gladly take a look at some items for people. It might take me quite a while to get to them, but I do have a couple of days off of work coming up. I just need some high res scans to clean up and dimensions and I can rework logos/text/etc. and make them look new again. Or, even returnable original samples would work.
TM

Ben
Major
Major

Sat Dec 23, 2006 00:47

I had a dig through the various files on my computer, and have located an Eye Dressing Unit. This came in my original 12-unit First Aid Kit.

I have posted it in PDF Format, so you will need Adobe Acrobat to open and print it, althogh I am pretty sure that you will all have it. You can download the file by clicking here:

http://www.med-dept.com/eye-dressing.pdf

I would be most interested in seeing both of the forms that you have, and would appreciate it very much if you could post them on the forums.

Hope the attached file is as you expected,

Many thanks,
Ben

Firetoad
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Sat Dec 23, 2006 03:37

Thanks Ben! Message on the way to you!
TM

Ben
Major
Major

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:07

Thanks Firetoad, received your PM and email, for which my sincerest thanks,

Kind regards,
Ben

dochoovie
Corporal
Corporal

Sat Dec 23, 2006 15:36

Firetoad, could you also send me a copy of the files you mentioned above? I do remember seeing them on Pearltoberlin and just didn't get around to getting them. Also, did you consider starting a free Yahoo group for your files? That's the route I took when I realised I wanted to share what I had but couldn't afford to host or figure out how to post to my Comcast storage. You only get 30meg of storage, but at least it's something.
Ben, thanks for posting the file!

Doc H.

Ben
Major
Major

Sun Dec 24, 2006 15:10

I am glad that the file was what you were looking for.

Many thanks,
Ben

Return to “Re-Enactment General”