Ben
Major
Major

5 x Morphine Syrette Box + Medical Pouches

Sun Aug 12, 2012 13:11

Hi guys,

I am currently collating together a few pieces in my collection which are now surplus to requirements. The following items have already been selected, and so I am offering them for sale here. Please send me a private message via this Forum, or send an email to ben[at]med-dept.com. Please note that all prices exclude shipping, and payment should be arranged via PayPal.

5 x Morphine Syrette Box (empty) - £60.00

This is an extremely rare original 5 x Morphine Syrette Box (Item # 9115500 - Morphine Tartrate, 5 Tubes). This item is being sold empty, but is in usable condition. The hinge and internal dividers are present and functional, and the Government narcotic label is also present and in good condition.

Medical Pouch - Second Pattern - £40.00

This Medical Pouch (Item # 9708500) is in good overall condition, and comes complete with the spring hooks attached to the O-rings. Please note that there is no lace with this example.

Medical Pouch - Third Pattern (Rare) - £40.00

Rare third pattern Medical Pouch with press-stud system for securing false bottom. Unfortunately, this one has post-WW2 French markings, but is an original Pouch in good condition.

Thanks,
Ben.
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Ben
Major
Major

Re: 5 x Morphine Syrette Box + Medical Pouches

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24

Only the Second Pattern Medical Pouch remains. The other two items have now been sold.

Regards,
Ben.
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Return to “For Sale”