Ben
Major
Major

Army and USMC Medical Items

Thu Apr 18, 2013 18:01

Hi guys,

I am currently offering the following items for sale. All prices include UK postage. International mail will be more, so please contact me for a shipping quote. Payment through PayPal is preferred.

USMC Corpsman Type II Insert - £40.00:

These are extremely rare to find in any condition, and this particular example is mint. The USMC varient differs from the Army version in that features two male press-stud attachments, for insertion into the Corpsman's Pouch.

Item # 9714000 - Individual Aircrew Member First-Aid Packet - £30.00

These small tins were introduced later on during WW2 as a replacement for the Aeronautic First-Aid Kit. This example is in good overall condition. Part of the contents list applied on the underside of the lid has deteriorated over time, but most of it is still intact (please see the photographs).

Item # 9704000 - Case, Dental Instrument, Empty - £30.00

This small roll was used to carry a variety of Dental Instruments in the field. It was typically carried inside the Medical Pouch. These are extremely difficult to find, and this particular example is in good overall condition. There is slight storage rust to the top (see pictures), but it does not detract from the overall appearance.

In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through the Private Messages here, or via email on ben [at] med-dept [dot] com.

Thanks,
Ben :)
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Steve D.
Private

Re: Army and USMC Medical Items

Sun Aug 18, 2013 23:10

Hi Ben,
I would like to buy the USMC insert if it is still available. I live in the USA. Do you take paypal?
My email is sdelcalzo at hotmail.com
Thanks!

Ben
Major
Major

Re: Army and USMC Medical Items

Mon Aug 19, 2013 21:20

Hello Steve,

I have now replied to your mail, thank you.

All items are still available.

Regards,
Ben.
Ben Major
MRC Administrator
ben@med-dept.com

1943 Harley-Davidson WLA
1943 Douglas C-47
1944 Cushman 53 Airborne Motor Scooter

Return to “For Sale”