docdean64
Captain
Captain

Army Medical Department Huck Towels

Mon Feb 23, 2009 01:26

After many requests, I have produced another run of the Medical Department -US Army White Huck Towels. These towels are the proper birdseye / huck 100% cotton toweling in solid white and stamped on one end "M.D.-U.S.A." in black textile ink per the originals. These are not fuzzy terry cloth towels or old German Army surplus stamped to LOOK like the real thing, but rather Museum Quality REPLICAS that are safe to use in your medic bag, aid station or other activities without fear or ruining rare originals. These are produced by me, utilizing an original stamp as a master for the towel stamp. Some of my previous batch have been spotted at shows being sold as originals by some vendors, they are that convincing.
This type of medical towel is featured on page 186 on the new "Government Issue Collectors Guide Vol.2" by Henri-Paul Enjames. For a picture of my reproductions email me direct the below e-mail. The price of these towels are $12 shipped in the U.S. of A.
If you desire multipul towels contact me for price breaks at volume. I accept cash, M.O. and Paypal.

Order at: docdean64@yahoo.com

Roger Dean
Austin, TX

PS- Guys I probably could ship these overseas but the shipping may be crazy. Contact me about this if your interested.
MRC Moderator
"So Others May Live"

"Cursimus cum forfex"
“We Run With Scissors”

111th Med BN/ Re-enacted
33d Field Hospital/Re-enacted
1942 GPW Medical Jeep / Litter Carrier
1943 Converto T6 Trailer

docburges
Private First Class
Private First Class

Wed Feb 25, 2009 00:47

they really are top notch had 2 sets from the first batch and they are wonderfull. Btw greetings to Roger ;)

sgtpeter
Captain
Captain

Wed Feb 25, 2009 01:27

email sent
Peter

'43 Dodge WC54
piles of smelly green stuff
a couple of band-aids

Return to “For Sale”